Saturday, January 10, 2009

schedules

There are a few things coming up in our future that have made me realize I hate schedules. Brian obvioulsy has a very different schedule than the "banker hours" of the world. It also doesn't help that he works three jobs total and all have the possibilty of being called in at any time. Mine is mostly set but every once in a while it gets thrown out of balance. Like this week. I ended up staying late three of the five days and then worked this morning for four hours (instead of sleeping in). In the past 10 days Brian has been home for two nights from 8pm to 630 am.
Since we do have such screwed up schedules the time we do have together is very cherished. Yesterday I was in desperate need of Brian time, that he took me along on his department errands. We even got dinner together after his list was complete. I can't wait for 24 full hours of Brian that will greet me when I wake up. Let's hope he gets some sleep tonight and isn't grouchy in the morning.

No comments: