Sunday, November 25, 2007

the week of the colds

T day was fun. But now Brian and I are both suffereing from really bad chest colds. Good thing we have a doctor and pharmacist in the family to get free medical advice from. Everything else is going well. Brian got to do crowd control at Fashion Place mall for the crazy midnight opening. I on the other hand was home in the warm, uncrowded bed fast asleep with the help of Nyquil. The hospital is starting to settle into things. It is fun to walk in to the ER to help with a patient and Brian be there. It is kind of wierd for both of us to see me that capacity. I walk in wearing scrubs, a lab coat and in the process of gloving up. Brian is there in full uniform. And it is just flat out weird when the phleb needs to know what to draw from the patient Brian is standing with and they ask me. Just wierd!!! But other than those rare Brian sightings I really enjoy doing the ER stuff. It is my favorite deptmartment to work with. I am trying to convince my boss to move my station over there since they are who I mainly deal with, but he is not having it. Maybe one day.

1 comment:

talonandanna said...

p.s. our blog changed to http://talonannatreyden.blogspot.com/