Tuesday, November 20, 2007

happy t day

I know it has been forever since I updated. We have both been very busy. Brian is currently taking an officer training course, which he hates but is one step closer to his bachelors degree. The new Saratoga Chief is finally in place an is working well so far. No big changes yet, we think he will give it a few months. His name is Chief Hay. On my side if things ther is a lot going on. The hospital is up and running. We are at 110% of what the projected numbers were. But they made me a supervisor of inpatient evenings today. SO yeah!!! the other bigger and better news is I got a new car. Brian suprised me last week for our anniversary with a VW Beetle. It is white and perfect. It also gets great gas mileage. I will post pictures later. Other than that life at home is good. busy cleaning and now laying hardwood floors in the kitchen. Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. Both Brian and I work so I hope we don't see any of you. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations on your promotion :) Sorry that you have to work on the Holiday. You definitely sound like you are keeping busy. Hope you are doing well!

talonandanna said...

dude,
i'm so out of the loop, where are you working and what exactly are you doing? done terping all together?... sounds like you are busy and having fun in the mean time. yeah for the bettle. totally fits you. :) hope all is well. drop a line some time.