Tuesday, April 22, 2014

easter

I hate holidays.  There is so much planning, stress, and then things end up happening that just make all the planning and stress not worth it.  I will continue to plan and stress so my kids can experience the same joys I did as a child, and I will continue to hate holidays underneath the smiles.
This Easter Brian was on duty, so the plan was for the bunny to visit the station, but the fire gods had other plans so the bunny visited our front yard while Sheriff Callie entertained the littles.  Then we went to Nana and Papa's house, who saved the day by doing a last minute hunt.  To top it all off I think I broke my toe.  I was already at a breaking point so when that happened, I lost it and Brian had to come home on emergency leave to take care of my toe and help out for a couple of hours until he had to go back. We did dye eggs using the shaving cream method and they worked out great.







No comments: