HO HO HO Hello Aidan and Easton I just wanted to say Hi and let you know Santa and the elves have been working very hard getting ready for Christmas. I had Jack Frost bring you some snow a couple of days ago to remind you that it is almost time for Christmas and for Santa to come. I know you want a train this year and I will see what I can do to make that wish come true. Be good for Mom and Dad and be nice to your brother.
Merry Christmas,
Santa and Miss Claus
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Santa
We have been telling Aidan that Santa will come when the snow does. Well when it snowed the other day I had one very excited little boy that was confused as to where santa was. Luckily Aunt Jenny had a conversation with Santa that night and he sent Aidan a letter to explain things. Love our Santa and will always treasure his special doing for my little ones.
HO HO HO Hello Aidan and Easton I just wanted to say Hi and let you know Santa and the elves have been working very hard getting ready for Christmas. I had Jack Frost bring you some snow a couple of days ago to remind you that it is almost time for Christmas and for Santa to come. I know you want a train this year and I will see what I can do to make that wish come true. Be good for Mom and Dad and be nice to your brother.
Merry Christmas,
Santa and Miss Claus
HO HO HO Hello Aidan and Easton I just wanted to say Hi and let you know Santa and the elves have been working very hard getting ready for Christmas. I had Jack Frost bring you some snow a couple of days ago to remind you that it is almost time for Christmas and for Santa to come. I know you want a train this year and I will see what I can do to make that wish come true. Be good for Mom and Dad and be nice to your brother.
Merry Christmas,
Santa and Miss Claus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment