Wednesday, November 21, 2012
name game
Little two, what should your name be? That is still the question. And truthfully we wont know until he is born. Brian and I are in favor of not picking a name until we see his little face and meet him. But we still need to narrow down the list. With Aidan we went to the hospital with 2 first names and 2 middle names. Brian picked both of them while still in the operating room. So when we say we have to meet him first, it isn't days but more like minutes. This one I am not budging on the middle name so the list is really just first names. Right now we have 2 for sure and one I love but Brian is on the fence about. All 3 names sound good with the middle and last name combo. So for now the question is will the list be 2 names or 3?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment