Tuesday, August 21, 2012

12 weeks

So I am in my 12th week. Lets just get two things out of the way up front...there is more of me this time so "the bump" can't all be blamed on the baby. This pregnancy is VERY different from the one with Aidan. I keep telling Brian that if Aidan's pregnancy had been like this one, he would have been an only child. Here is the run down, --12 weeks down, 28 to go. --not sure on weight gain...if any...go to the dr tomorrow. --Morning sickness is 24/7 from the beginning. There are hints of fading so hopefully with the end of the first trimester around the corner We are on the down hill of that battle. --No one thing is my go to, make me feel better, all is good thing. Nothing has worked it's complete magic yet. Dr pepper, back rubs, naps and Kneaders sandwiches are all helps. --With Aidan I knew I was having a boy from the moment we found out we were pregnant. Having a girl never crossed my mind. This one I go back on forth. No definite feelings. (we wont find have the ultra sound until halloween) --The nursery is sunshine yellow (back ground in the picture) At least this time it will be done more than two weeks before the baby arrives. --I am tired all the time but can't sleep. 6 hours is the longest stretch I can get. --feet are starting to hurt and swell. --I feel unproductive in the shopping area, since with Aidan I had all the gear to buy but this one there is very little.
little one at 12 weeks...head is on the left arms are on the tummy

No comments: