Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Our family is growing by 2 feet

We are going to be welcoming a little one to the clan on March 1. We went to the dr today and everything looks good. I am 9 weeks along. This pregnancy is very different from my first. I am sick 24 hours a day and even though I am tired I can't sleep. I am already nesting and project making. Cravings are anything salty and greasy. But after 2 bites of craving I am done. I have a new Dr, so this one will be born at Alta View in Sandy. Both Brian and I love the new dr. It will be delivered by a planned c section. Here's to a uneventful pregnancy!!!

2 comments:

the Dancer said...

I had the same experience, totally different pregnancy this time than last time. It will be fun to see if it's a girl or boy. I told Cory before he went to bed today and he says Congratulations! I can't wait to see what projects you do for this little one!

Megan and Spanky said...

Congratulations!!! I thought you were but I didn't know for sure. So excited for you guys!!