Sunday, March 4, 2012

blah de blah week

This week has been fairly easy going. Aidan and I stayed in most days due to the snow and road conditions. Brian worked. He didn't get to call home at all while on duty because they were so busy for the 48 hours. I was wondering if he was still out there when he finally called when he got off shift.
On Saturday, Cory and his cute family came over to hang out. Cory and Brian talked about their stuff. Tricia and I talked crafts and kids. And Jeffrey and Aidan played (after nap time). It was a fun afternoon. It was awesome to see all of them, but with Cory leaving it made it more special to see them.
I have been on a stuffer kick this week. So far I have made three characters and am working on a 4th. I also quilted a quilt on my own (i normally send them out).

Aidan is saying more recognizable words and I think there are a few sounds in there that are "his" words and momma needs to figure out what they mean. He is getting very tall so those places that used to be out of reach are no longer. He also loves to play. He happily plays with us or other kids but will just as happily play by himself. He is also copying many of our actions. He will touch the soap dispenser and then rub his hands together. He wipes the tables and floors with a wet wipes. He is following directions more and more. He has also visited time out a few times. The main reason is he like to grab my glasses, which is flat out a no-no.

No comments: