Brian turned 34 last Monday...I am a little late posting this. We had dinner with his mom and step dad on Friday, and then met my family on Saturday night. He worked Sunday and Monday (his actual birthday) So I ran his presents from Aidan and I down to the station. I would give Bri a bad time about being old, but since it will be my turn in 6 months I decided to take it easy on him. It was a pretty low key birthday. He is saving up for a large equipment purchase so we didn't go overboard with gifts. I am saving up all my strength and ideas for the big 40 which will be here in no time.
All else has been very quiet around here. Just normal day to day stuff, which is never a bad thing. Aidan did have his 18 month check up. He is 27.5 pounds and 34 inches tall. He is right on track with development and health stuff. I did have to have his blood drawn. Broke my heart to do it, but all results came back normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment