Friday, May 13, 2011

Amy Butler!!!



On Tuesday I got to meet Amy Butler. She was super friendly. It was amazing to meet someone I look up to so much and have her be down to earth.
That afternoon I also took a class from an Austrilian designer, Helen Stubbings. She is also fantastic and a very nice person. Her accent gets me into trouble though. Some of her models for Market were lost in the airport. So from Saturday night until Wednesday morning I made 4 stuffer models and 1 baby pillow (similar to a boppy) My sewing is at market!!!!!!
Being a seamstress for a designer is what I really want to do. I am so thrilled at the chance to live my dream even if it was for just a week.
Last Night I got to go to one of the market parties. I met some amazing woman, including Heather Bailey (who rode in my car!) It was fun to talk with such creative people.

No comments: