Thursday, December 30, 2010

Aidans first christmas

This year christmas was a little crazy. Brian worked both Christmas Eve and Christmas. So I started traditions without him. On Christmas Eve the Fugal family went to Zoo Lights and the Hogle zoo. I have decided this will be a yearly tradition. Something to keep Aidan's mind off of what is coming up cause if he is anyting like me...oh no.
Christmas morning we went and had breakfast at the station with the firefighters and their families. It is always a good time hanging out at the station. I then came home and had the Fugal family up for dinner and presents.
The funny part of our holiday was Wednesday night I was out with my mom. Her phone rang and it was Brian. He was frantically trying to get a hold of me. WE had been saving up our money and taking donations to get a new TV. Well he ran into a guy at costco who was selling the BBQ he wanted for cheap. So we got a bbq/smoker instead of a tv. He is trying to master ribs right now.
Aidan got books, weebles, a crib soother and a jumper/excersaucer combo thing. He loves them all.

No comments: