
This summer Bri and I are road tripping it up to Oregon/Washington. There are numerous reason why to visit but it all started cuase Brian needs new boots. Of course we have to pick them up and not have them shipped. Anyway, I decided our trip need more planning than a stop in Scapoose. So I debated on Olympic NP or Crater Lake NP. I had decided on Crater lake when I got an email from an old Rainier friend, telling me that I got the hiking permits I had requested him to get me. What permits? Oh the ones that let us cross the ash field of Mt. St. Helens. We will hike across the debris field to Spirit Lake and then back. 10 miles total. It feels like Christmas. Bri and I are both eager with excitement. August needs to hurry up and get here!!! The picture is the one my friend sent me with the info of the hike. This is the farthest we will be from the Mountain!!!!
3 comments:
sounds exciting, I am sure you will have a great time :)
wow...that sounds pretty freakin cool!! I can't wait for August to get here either!!! We can wait anxiously together! :)
that seriously sounds awesome. When are you guys going to be out here? I ahve been meaning to call and talk to you ..ive just been insanely crazy busy! Anyhow...let me know///:)
Post a Comment