Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Not much new
Sorry it has been a while since I posted anything. Really not much has happened. Brian is in training...again. This time for building collapse. I was hoping this would be the end for a while but no. In November he will take officer training. Which I can't complain, since it is one of the last classes he needs in order to get his degree. On my end of things, everything is crazy. My new schedule starts on Monday so this is my last "easy" week. For those of you who live in the Salt lake Valley, I hope you enjoyed the big bow on top of the hospital. I called Brian that day and told him I was taking the rest of the week off since I refuse to work in a building with a bow on it. He told me to go by a beebee gun. :) Other than that all is well. This Saturday they are adding Mike's name to the fallen firefighters memorial, so I will be going to that. Brian has to man the station.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How on earth did I miss the bow? Too funny that Brian told you to get a beebee gun :)
Post a Comment