Tuesday, September 11, 2007
firefighter support
Brian ordered a memorial bracelet shortly after Mike died. He didn't thnik much about it until last night while sitting at dinner and noticed tha FDNY guys all had one on too. Well, one of the guys noticed Brian's bracelet and asked who was on it, expecting it to be a 9-11 tribute. When Brian explained who it was, the FDNY guys were first shocked and then sympatheic to Brian. They were all shocked with how recently it had happened. Brian said it was nice to be with people who had lost "brothers" also. I am just glad that they can be there for Brian, and he for them. He said today was going to be tough. With his wounds still healing and thiers being reopened. But like Brian said, that's what brothers are for. Thank goodness the fire community is so close. I don't know what Brian and I would do without them, in good times or bad!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool that it is such a great support system. :)
Post a Comment